2020 - Current
- Lead Security / DevSecOps practice to define organization level security strategy
- Build and manage platform teams.
- Help product teams build scalable systems using Serverless, event driven architecture on AWS
- Work with product teams to make sure applications are secure by integrating security into the delivery pipeline.
- Work with infra teams to make AWS cloud infrastructure secure with automation
- Part of the core recruitment team which defines organizations recruitment strategy, train the interviewers and take hiring decisions.
- Coach Software Development Managers (SDMs)
2012 - 2020
- Build and lead large distributed teams.
- Work as security specialist / champion on teams to engineer security into the delivery pipeline.
- Work with large enterprise clients in finance, marketing and travel domains at both onsite and offshore to build complex custom softwares.
- Practice extreme programming practices like TDD, pair programming, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Coach client teams to become high performing agile teams using Scrum, Lean and XP practices.
- Contribute to recruitment in interviews, building custom softwares for recruiters and by leading campus recruitment drives.
2011 - 2012
- Full stack developer
- Lead module development.
2008 - 2011
Assistant Systems Engineer
- Develop IVR applications for Avaya Systems.
- Maintain JSP based applications.